General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
A Five-Point Summary of our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This is a summary of our GDPR privacy notice and an outline of what we do with the data we collect. Patpaynekitchens.com respects the privacy of your personal information.
- We believe in the protection of your personal information and the concept of privacy.
- We will only collect the minimum amount of your data to enable us to run this website and to run this business.
- We will always to be fully transparent with you and the regulators in the event of any cyber-attack or intrusion attempts on our website and/or business.
- We take all possible measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information
- We do not sell or exchange your personal information.
- What information we collect
- We do not ask you to supply any information, the exception being when YOU use the email submission form located on our Contact Us page.
This is a summary of the mandatory information we require to deliver your request on our Contact Us page. We require
1) First name
2) Contact number and/or
3) Email address so that we may get in touch to address your query
4) Your message or comment which may or may not contain personal information.
We do NOT collect or store the following information from you:
- Health information
- Political views
- Family information
- Credit /Debit Card details except when you are making a payment in which case we use the information you provide but do not store that information.
- Bank or other financial institution information except when you are making a payment in which case we use the information you provide but do not store that information.
Why do we need your information?
To enable us to contact you in response to your queries or to deliver any orders you place with us. To this end, we need to gather contact information including name, address, email and contact number.
What we DO NOT Do with your information.
- We do not sell or exchange your personal information with any person or persons or commercial organisation except as required to affect the delivery of any order you place with us.
How Do You Process My Data?
We use our CRM system to process your information on our office. Access to this data is strictly confined to an authorised officer of the company. This approach allows for an efficient method of controlling access for your information. By necessity, information regarding payments for any purchases may be shared with accountants and auditors in the performance of their duties and may, if needs arise, be shared with legal professionals and/or credit control contractors if so required.
How Do You Obtain My Data?
The only way we obtain your data is by YOU providing it to us voluntarily.
How long do we keep your information?
Normally, we retain your data for 12 months but you can choose to opt-out at any time and have your data deleted.
How do you dispose of my data?
We use a CRM system on our computers and we rely on an external service provider to host your data. To that extent, we rely on those parties to ensure that they remove your data when we press the “delete” button.
Information in relation to data protection can be obtained from:
The Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23
LoCall: 1890 25 22 31
Email: [email protected]
You can find additional information here:
GDPR Act: https://gdpr-info.eu
Official GDPR Website: https://www.eugdpr.org
Who We Are
The owner and operator of this website, Pat Payne Kitchens and Bedrooms Limited, is registered in Dublin, registered number 32386. Our registered office and principal place of business are at Isaacstown, Rathmoylon, Co. Meath. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to [email protected] by telephone on 086-2367 159
Last Update: 28/1/2021